Monday, February 1, 2010

Sound: John Frusciante


Related to the news about the Red Hot Chili Peppers and John Frusciante parting ways, I became curious about his personal musical activities. It's always important to look further and check backgrounds and details. I came across one of the most beautiful songs I've heard in a long time. The video, shot at John's house, provides the perfect pictures.

Enjoy - The Past Recedes

John Frusciante - The Past Recedes from MIKE PISCITELLI on Vimeo.



If this is what he need's to focus on it's worth to go his own way apart from RHCP (as much as I love this band and their records). Speaking for myself, I'm off to the record store to get some records. Visit his myspace for a first taste and then follow me ;-)

Related to this you should also check out Mike Piscitelli. He's shot the video and is a photgrapher and video artist creating outstanding works in my eyes. Also the picture above is from him and on his page there are many more to see. Have a look (also on his blog)!

No comments:

Post a Comment