Thursday, June 11, 2009

Sound: interesting tunes, strange guy... Jimmy Edgar


Presenting Jimmy Edgar and strange guy with interesting sounds. And what I wanna sy with this post is basically: GET RID OF YOUR PREJUDICES!!! I come from the hardcore scene and I still love this music, but there is so much more to discover and electronic music is just one example. Independent from scenes people tend to be narrow-minded in their lives as in their music selection. Of course you don't like every style of music which is out there. However, what is really turning me off is that people just take it as given that a certain style of music is the shit and others will never be good or cool. OPEN YOUR EYES AND GIVE IT A TRY!!! 

Nuff said! Now check out Jimmy Edgar.

I found him on fixednoise.com, another interesting site to check.

Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment