Sunday, June 7, 2009

Sound.Art: You just don't need TV! just get a little active...

You just do not need TV!!! That's for a fact. It's a lazy sunday afternoon and I am looking for some nice entertainment. Fortnunately I don't have a TV and so I directly go to the internet. The good stuff is just a few clicks away, so many artists, so much art and so many people finding and sharing it. I rcently found a lot of great things on several very good blogs. It requires some literacy of German though. However, almost every article is worth to be checked out, go by the pictures, that should work. 

So definitely check out NERDCORE and KRAFTFUTTERMISCHWERK , read, see, enjoy, get inspired and get lost. And btw, also check sound.art.idea every now and then, get some input, give feedback and let me know about all the interesting music, blogs or whatever you're in touch with!

Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment