Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Sounds: Mama, Cursive's swollen

CURSIVE are back and still it's a new discovery for me. This brings me back to the great thing about friends and music, the input never stops. I could stop listening to any new releases today and just check out older music and I'm pretty sure I wouldn't get finished in this life; lovely! Keep me stuffed with tunes and inspiration!

I'm wandering from the subject again, I always wander from the subject, enough. Cursive back on stage , please. The album is great, dark and light, singing and screaming, country and rockin', nihilistic and full of hope, good for rain and sun.

The friend I got the tip from also wrote a nice review on 'Mama, I'm swollen' and you'll find it here

But the video for the first single "From the hips" is right below:

From The Hips

and it goes on and on with the music, never stops. So the horns in that song remind me of the artist displayed in the next blog ;-) and I'll put her record on right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment