Sunday, May 3, 2009

Sounds: Deezer, deezer, Julian Lage!

I found this platform quite a while ago, I used it heavily e.g. at work as my personal radio. Thousands of albums available, you could create your own playlists, available everywhere, where could access the internet. Somehow over time les and less tracks were available which was the result of the old issue concerning licenses for online streaming of music.

However, I was looking for music of the incredible jazz guitarist Julian Lage. A Berklee graduate who recently released his debut "Sounding Point", which is highly recommended! I'm sitting here, it's a grey sunday, perfect for a smooth jazz record, soundtrack of the day, get cheered up!



So what's the punchline? You can check out his album and many more on deezer.com

Find me there under 'defining chaos', check albums and tracks I like and show what you're into!

No comments:

Post a Comment